Hi CG! We *will* have group tonight at Stenglein’s, BUT your safety comes first!
Be very careful walking on sidewalk from parking to their house and walking down driveway!
Currently roads/driveway are clear & driveway salted. But sidewalk is slushy & could freeze & conditions could change.
If you feel it to be unsafe then it’s OK to retreat to your car and go home. We are praying optimistically for safe!
6:45-8:15 at Stenglein’s, 42 Pine Grove Ave, off St. Paul Blvd, 14617. Park down the street at …
Park at the Helmer Nature Center 154 Pine Grove Ave. Can reply to David Ingalls 585-472-2233.
Article Search (topic, keyword, etc.)
- Clean Install
- Computer Maintenance
- fake tech support
- keyboard shutcut
- Managed Services Plan
- Nook Color
- Our Services
- Planned Maintenance
- screen clipping
- Text Size
- Third Party Software
- Toshiba Laptop
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
David’s Recent Articles
- Teilah geary on Creating an Apple iPad App Store account for your children without a credit card
- Chenda on Creating an Apple iPad App Store account for your children without a credit card
- Dino on Configuring Barnes & Noble Nook Color and Linksys WRT320N Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router
- Susanne on Creating an Apple iPad App Store account for your children without a credit card
- John Santangelo on Creating an Apple iPad App Store account for your children without a credit card